Designer for a Day
Do you have lots of ideas for your space but are not sure where to start?
Have you fallen down the Pinterest rabbit hole leaving you more overwhelmed than inspired?
Could you use some guidance from an interior design professional without the long term commitment?
Our Designer For A Day service is ideal for projects that could use a day of design focus. We can target one area in your home. Or, if you need to make selections for a kitchen or bath renovation, we can utilize our allotted time (in showrooms) to effectively address your most pressing needs. During this 6-hour one-on-one consultation, we will:
● tour your space
● discuss your design challenges within the room
● address your goals for the space
● sketch floor plan options, rearrange existing furniture
● assist with paint colors
● furniture and/or materials selection
● determine new pieces
● work on styling and accessories
How it works:
1. Once you book your day, we will email you a questionnaire to help you organize your priorities for the day. We ask that you return this to us at least 24 hours in advance.
2. Design Day runs from 9am - 3pm and includes a break for lunch. We will tackle your list together and have fun while doing it!
3. Following our day together, we will send you detailed notes so that you can get started with your home improvement projects.
Designer on Call
Need help making design decisions? Planning a furniture layout that creates better flow?
Selecting furnishings, materials and lighting?
Our Designer On Call service caters to the services you need most, unlike Full Service Design where we manage the project for you.
● Material selections for new construction or renovation projects
● Floor Plans and space planning
● Color consultations
● Lighting Fixtures
● Window treatment selections or design
● Artwork & accessories
After our initial discovery call, you can book a 10-hour or 20-hour block of design time. We’ll then work with you to create an action plan for your space, delineate the areas we’ll manage or help you with, and get to work!
Our Designer On Call service is ideal for those who need more professional design guidance than our 2-hour consultation offers, but aren’t looking to retain us for a Full Service Design project. This flexible approach allows you to use our design expertise in the ways that are best suited for you. We’ll send you a report showing you how your design time has been used along the way and what remains on your account. When your project has just three hours remaining, we’ll ask if you would like to renew another block of hours.
Full Service Interior Design
Are you time-constrained and would like a professional take the reins?
Do you dream of a home that reflects you, and will impress others?
Imagine the memories you can create in a comfortable and inspired space, thoughtfully curated for the way you live.
Our Full Service Design process takes your single room, multi-room, or whole home redesign from initial concept to final installation. We believe in open communication throughout this process so you feel confident that your wants and needs are being heard and carried out with the utmost care. We want you to love your home!
● Initial consultation to determine your aesthetic, define your goals, and take measurements
● Develop a design concept you’ll feel great about
● Creating functional space plans
● Selecting furnishings and accessories
● Placing and tracking purchases
● Managing any required labor
● Keeping the project running smoothly
● Monitoring timeline, quality of work &/or purchases, and budget- communicating with you along the way.
● Overseeing the final installation
● Reveal Day!
**3D or 4K Design Renderings available by request
(Every Service Starts With This)
Detailed notes, design plans, and suggestions for how to proceed with your interior design needs. Following the consultation you will be given all the information necessary if you decide to do the work yourself, or we’ll have a plan of action if you choose to enlist my help to carry out the design.
3D or 4K Design Rendering
We offer this valuable service to our clients as well as real estate, and other design professionals.
Starts with a $50, 30min consultation (paid at time of service) which then goes toward the standard decorating rate.
*additional shopping fees may apply
Interior Redesign / Staging
Following our design plan, your designer will reposition furniture, hang art, and place decorative accessories to make your home real estate market ready to sell for top dollar!
Modest Muse Interiors provides personalized design for your residential or commercial spaces. From blank slate interior design & edesign, to home redesign and event decorating, we have you covered.
Monday to Friday:
9am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday:
9am to 4pm
Copyright 2022 © Modest Muse Interiors | All Rights Reserved